Crank rebuilding S/E Qld

Dealers post their items here. If it's not bike related, expect it to be deleted and you'll be removed.
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: Crank rebuilding S/E Qld

Post by 2TInstitute »

Unwrapped some TZR and RGV cranks back from Graham and I am extremely happy with the results. As I said before crazy not to send your up t there.
2 thumbs up from me
ken007
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ken007 »

got my LC crank back from graham and very happy with all aspects of the job, quick turnaround, quality workmenship at reasonable prices and helpfull advice,i wouldnt hesitate in recommending him at all, thanks again, ken
Quixotic

Post by Quixotic »

Hmmmmm I have 2 Cranks that are currently stuffed. One gor a genuine Yamaha TA125 GP bike and the other which is a GYT Kitted AS3.

As I want to get these bikes back on the track, how much does it cost to rebuild a 2 cylinder crankshaft.

I have searched the world for 10+ years trying to find a new crank to no avail, so a rebuilt one seems to be my only soloution.
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »

Graham charges $90 for a twin if you supply the bits. My copper hammer has verdigris on it now :)
foxmcscrooge

Post by foxmcscrooge »

Hi Graham,

I may be interested in some work. I have a brand new crank in my MC28 but I wouldn't mind getting my used crank rebuilt to have as a spare. I can get a hold of the bearings. Would you be able to supply thrust washers if required? The rods should be OK. The crank came out of a running bike.

Cheers
Jim
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by gman »

hello Graham. (great name) I'm just wondering where you in the northern territory over the last few years? I believe i contacted you when you where there. Back in brisbane hey. thats great news. I've got a few cranks that need rebuilding so i'll be in touch. Glad you've let the forum know your in business. graham
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

In the interests of fairness, as we did this in the other thread too, we also have a crank rebuilder in Vic on this forum, his name is Link and he has posted a thread about his services in the for sale section.
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »

Just a little update here Graham had 2 strokes (the bad kind) and was almost gone, he's just working for the uni now and not doing and cranks which is a real shame
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

Sad news, but health is most important... all the best Graham.
RD350LC- RGV Mods, PWK28's
RZ500 - YZR Replica, PWK28's
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by gman »

I hope your health is on the improve Graham, take care of yourself. I really wish i'd been able to of been an apprentice of yours to gain some of your knowledge would be priceless. All the best. Graham.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Geez, terrible news, hope you recover quickly Graham.
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.