83 rz350 track bike build

Post your Project Bike threads here.
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: 83 rz350 track bike build

Post by James W. »

Hey that's cool about the big mill, gman.. its something to dream on though, eh..
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by gman »

Dream on, you bet. Yeah well i do have another frame/ roller. I would like to chat with you about that combination. I've been a yamaha man forever but the kwaka h2 triple is a bike i have allways admired amd it's reputation is legendary. How much can you get for a slightly abused Liver these days?
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Kidney, you might spare one gman, since they come as a pair, but your liver is one mandatory organ..
P.M. me, & we'll see about organising a catch up,..
..so's you can take a "slighty abused" Yamasaki (or is it Kawaha? ) 750/3 for a fang..
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by gman »

G'day race fans. Haven't updated in a while. Works gone crazy, the over time is on, so i haven't progreessed like i would like. the good news is the money is rolling in and i'm about to order vf4 reeds and a zeel ignition. i am about to complete the bottom end then check the squish. I'm hoping to find someone who can cut the squish band and oring the head. Asked a few engineer shops with no luck yet. there are some guys overseas who do it but the cost of postage to and fro may put me into the same price as a billet head. I'm staring to re think the whole chassis suspension package. I am looking at maybe slotting the engine into a tzr1kt or fzr400 frame. Either that or the rgv set up on the rz frame.