Rd400 brembo conversion n forks

Got some parts to sell?
Hintofchicken

Rd400 brembo conversion n forks

Post by Hintofchicken »

All,

After much angst, I've decided to hybridise by Rd400. As such I've got a few really wicked parts up for grab, primarily in the suspension n brakes area. First off is a full front end that will totally change the handling and braking on your RD.

Both forks have been straightened, rechromed, all seals replaced, race tech gold valves fitted, new sonic springs, HVC adjustable pre-load caps with 10 wt oil. The front disk is now a Goldcap floating disc with a 4 spot gold valve brembo caliper. All seals and pads are new. Custom braided lines feed back to a Delin master cylinder. Topped off with a near new Dunlop tyre, and a modified lightweight fender n fork brace. (Phew) This front end will transform your your bike either on the street or racing.

Equally if you're doing a rebuild you can have the whole front end which includes custom headlight, Amercan super bike bars, head stock etc as a plug n play option. I'm fitting GSXR bits to mine and it's all too good to waste. I'd like to see it go as a package but if not I will break it up into pieces. PM IF INTERESTED....
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (64.67 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (62.76 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
bosslock
Occassional Stroker
Occassional Stroker

Re: Rd400 brembo conversion n forks

Post by bosslock »

Still available?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk