RDLC EBay Brisbane Blue?

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
fred99999au
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: RDLC EBay Brisbane Blue?

Post by fred99999au »

Yes, that problem is well documented here: http://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/transgression-hipster/
Jeram
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Jeram »

Borris the author could only be described as a short sighted fool

For someone who looks like a Harley rider, he sure seems to quickly forget which type of rider invented the industry of paying far too much for an old piece of shit with some added chrome handlebars.

Heck and Harley's been cashing in on it for decades, selling old bikes as new and charging a premium under the guise of "heritage"

Nothings changed, apart from the old fat bearded men who don't know how to ride their overprices POS are being replaced by skinny young bearded men who don't know how to ride their overpriced POS
the following 4T propaganda was brought to you by your local 2T lobby group...

"whats that youve got there?... a 450? "
yeah...
"what cereal packet did that come out of? "
huh?...
"I just wanted to know, because theres nothing worse than finding a piece of shit in the bottom of your corn flakes. "
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »

Boris is a shit stirrer, I yelled out at him once "Hey Boris.............when we going to see you on Media Watch again". He didn't know what to make of that :)
Jeram
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Jeram »

Ohhh that borris? the Andrew Bolt of Aus Motorcycle news?

haha
the following 4T propaganda was brought to you by your local 2T lobby group...

"whats that youve got there?... a 450? "
yeah...
"what cereal packet did that come out of? "
huh?...
"I just wanted to know, because theres nothing worse than finding a piece of shit in the bottom of your corn flakes. "
DuncanB
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by DuncanB »

Don't get me wrong... I find hipsters as annoying and ridiculous as the next (old) man, but if they wish to don stupid beards, wear shit clothes and ride CX500s or even (please no) RD350s that is up to them.
Fortunately I have no idea who Boris is, but reading a bit from the above link he sounds like a right daft twat!
Project RD350LC. Finished YL2C.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

fred99999au wrote:Yes, that problem is well documented here: http://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/transgression-hipster/
"That being so, I struggle to see what benefit motorcycling will derive from accepting a bunch of fuzzy, inner-city, out-for-a-groove fashionistas on shitty old bikes into its bosom.

Yes, and you can get off my fucken lawn, too. "

Boris is a self righteous opinionated troll - don't feed the troll :lol: .

I could say a lot of other nice things about him as well. :$

(I read the blog :vomit: - not that I like the trendiods he describes but it is just the pot calling the kettle black. Boris is a bludging trendiod himself)
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Walter Wolf passed in @ 21,600. Canada

Following description-

1986 GAMMA RG500 WALTER WOLF EDITION, THE ONLY GENUINE ONE IN THE WORLD THAT IS SIGNED BY WALTER WOLF, THATS HIM INTHE PICS AUTOGRAPHING THE TANK, THIS BIKE HAS HAS BEEN STORED DRY SINCE THE ORIGINAL OWNER NOW 71 RODE IT LAST, IT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE AND WARRANTY PAPERS, IT IS AS MINT AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS, ORIGINAL TIRES WITH THE JAPANESE AIR STILL IN THEM. THE SERIAL NUMBER WILL CONFIRM THAT IT IS ONE OF THE 99 SENT TO CANADA. THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND BIKE WITH ONLY 15,000 KILOMETERS ON IT.
I CAN CRATE FOR A SMALL FEE AND ASSIST WITH SHIPPING, I DONT KNOW THE COST SO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT SHIPPERS LIKE ALL CARGO EXPRESS ETC
SHIPPING COSTS ARE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER,
PAYPAL DEPOSIT OF $1000 WITHIN 24HRS
BALANCE BY WIRE TRANSFER WITHIN 7 DAYS
SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT THE GAUGES, THE CANADIAN 500'S HAD WHITE GAUGES AND FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ONLY THE 400'S AND 250'S HAD THE WW ONES

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm?itemId=271516436900

Oh!
Richie_rich
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Richie_rich »

Those Canadian WW 500's are as rare as the seller says and I know they have gone for around the $20k mark previously. They were the only full power WW RG500's to be exported from memory and it's why they had the same normal white faced RG clocks and no fuel gauge like the JDM bikes do. Still makes you think, you're just paying for a paint job only, nothing else fancy about them...