Solo seat for RZ350R

Looking for a part?
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Solo seat for RZ350R

Post by Greasemeup »

Anybody got an RZ Solo seat cowl for sale?

1AH Chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: Solo seat for RZ350R

Post by gman »

I want 1 to. Also looking for a bussiness partner to make rz350 solo seat cowl's that can retail for $400 for complete kit including mounting hardware. I have wanted and searched for a cowl every week for 2 years. Bidded on a factory original kit that ended up selliong for $590 au a year ago/. Wished i bought it, moulded it, made 500 copies and reatailed them for $400 + postage. I'd be on second pressing by now and made enought to have a rz500 in the stable. Imo it's the biggest hole in the rz350 aftermarket parts market. 30 different supliers can sell you front brake pads but knwone bar airtec have a solo seat cowl. Anyone?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

not really true... the OEM cowl was copied recently in Aus and the biz that did it went under. A jap guy also did one, a full kit too, but sold out. There are others out there as well...

Im more surprised no one has done a cf version, now that would be easy in china (or even the uk guys who do that stuff for other LC/RZ parts) and yet.... never been done.
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Ha! Not enough interest in a CF version, I need 5 buyers minimum to get them to make a mould, can't even get that many together, hence the continuing search for an OEM one..

5 names, anybody???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk