Wow!!

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Wow!!

Post by OzzyElsie »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/rd-350-lc-ya ... 27f5987bfe

Nice price so far - $5100 and a few days to go.

"Yamaha 1981 rd. 350 lc h all matching number, 38000 Klm. Motor rebore 1st oversize, has only been started 4 times Since rebuild 6 month ago , motor has been matched ported with a mild port job. The motor has been completely pulled down and checked including crank everything checked out ok. Tyres as new, new brake pads , newly painted body panels, wheels and motor."

I would have to get up close and personal to be definitive but looks pretty ordinary to me (and so is the photography) $5000 would be generous - $10,000 8O .

Mine you I'm more than pleased to see LC prices holding up. :P
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Wow!!

Post by JonW »

not perfect at all, but yeah nice to see that my money isnt wasted restoring another one :)
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

$6500 :Clap:

and passed in 8-O 8-O 8-O

I would have taken the money and ran, ran, ran :wink:

Relisted :popcorn:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/rd-350-lc-ya ... 050%26meid
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
gman
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by gman »

$6500 he should have sold it. Want to know what people will pay for your bike? put it on ebay with a rediculous reserve. In the last 3 years i've I bought 2 rz350's and a tzr250 all running for 6500,