Member skinnyhomer step up

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Member skinnyhomer step up

Post by EPApolice »

The member called skinnyhomer that joined this site and the TZR forum around the same time needs to step up and address this issue I think
http://pure2strokespirit.net/forums/ind ... pic=2580.0
skinnyhomer

Re: Member skinnyhomer step up

Post by skinnyhomer »

There are two sides to every story. All you have heard is one side. he described the pipes as in fair condition, but didn't mention that he had sprayed over all the rust. He also didn't mention that he took my money and then waited four weeks to post them or how he ignored my messages and when he did reply how rude he was. He's just pissed because he got burnt instead of the poor sod who purchased the pipes. Also I didn't receive the two silencer that were spose to come with the pipes.

Also he should have contacted me and tried to sort it out instead of ignoring my messages and instead deciding on slandering me online.
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by EPApolice »

Why not return the pipes and that would be the end of it, you got a refund and kept the pipes.
skinnyhomer

Post by skinnyhomer »

As per ebay rules, seller pays the return postage. I sell stuff on ebay and I have to live by their rules, but apparently your mate doesn't have to in your opinion. I tried to work it out with him, but he ignored me and now cries when he because he got burnt! How hard would it have been for him to have been honest in the 1st place and said they were full of rust? He gave them a fresh squirt of black paint to hide the rust in the pics, wow so honest of him to conceal the rust. He tried to rip me off and then refused to fulfil ebays rules or even acknowledge my efforts to sort it out.

And what I decide to do from here is none of your business.
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by EPApolice »

Well actually this does concern me and everyone else on here, its attitudes like yours that make sellers refuse to send items to Australia.
skinnyhomer

Post by skinnyhomer »

But its ok for him to rip me off? Why don't you take him to task for selling shitty goods and not truthfully describing them? Go and have a look at his ebay profile, I am not the only one he has tried to shaft with these pipes (did not send and ignored all messages very bad ebayer ignorant.. Buyer: r***u ( 143Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past 6 months Feedback conversation
Yamaha TDR250 TZR250 2MA 1KT set of aftermarket exhausts (#251547353858)
). I tried to sort it out with him, but he had my money and basically told me to get stuffed. I told him I was going to get ebay to sort it out and never heard from him again until he started crying about his reputation. He tried to rip me off and lost. Ebay has made the ruling, he knew what would happen if he didn't work it out with me. And it was ebay who provided the refund, not him, though it would have debited against his account. Your defending some one who sells sub standard items not as described shows a clear bias.
Before I asked for a refund I had some one offer to buy them and I refused to sell them due to their very poor condition. I bet if had you had paid for an item and it turned up full of rust you would be pissed off. Also going onto the internet to cry about it, instead of talking to me shows a lack of professionalism in business and a lack of maturity.
KELEYTIS
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

Post by KELEYTIS »

Hi

Starting this post i would like to say hi and sorry that we meet for reasons like this

I would also like to say that i created the post on the tzr forum just to finmd this member and ask him to remove the negative feedback,after all he has the exausts and the money so it would be unfair
My account on ebay got limited though after this so i am on the down side

But seeing that instead of replying on the tzr forum that i am also writing he preffered here is another example of what i had to deal with and what you really are . After all iam not a 20 year old and got my first 2stroke ,iam a 35er with a TDR commuter ,TZ racer and many 2stroke projects on my selves . If there is any reason to sell something is to fund my projects . I am not a dealer

The items are 25 years old with a lot of damage ,repairable (at least in Greece they are , i cant possibly imagine that AUS doesnt have one descent welder) but repair or not you can see through the photos on ebay (that are free for me so i uploaded many the condition of the item

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-TDR250 ... 55648?rd=1

The description is as accurate as i can get BUT you could ask whatever you wanted BEFORE bidding on the item instead you bid on these and you gave me negative feedback

Some days later you open a case and i offered you 50 pounds refund but you did not accept
You wanted all the money back and to pay again for postage to come to Greece that would mean that for my exausts i had to pay 50 euro (thats how much cost me to post them to you)

Ebay send me a message that i complained about (and never get an answer) that started telling my name wrong !!!! I said to you and ebay if you just looked for once in the photos and nobody answered, all you said was about a hole that you could not repair

Anyway ebay said to make a refund and i made a refund thats why you got your money BEFORE ebay's date
After that i searched for you to at least remove your feedback and you did . Thats all i wanted anyways because i cant do more

All i can do is NOT to sell anything to AUS again as the postage cost and risk is too high (tzr forum members are welcome)

PS)If you look at my feedback another one bid on my exausts and asked questions later , i refunded him the money without even sending them and got a negative feedback that ebay once again never got me back on cancelling it