Who's Up for It?

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Who's Up for It?

Post by OzzyElsie »

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who's Up for It?

Post by hybrid »

Saw that posted to facebook the other day.
I was interested when it was $600.. but it's over the top now.
It all looks fairly agricultural. I would have liked the engine bits, but the rest of it is a bit of a lottery.
RD350LC- RGV Mods, PWK28's
RZ500 - YZR Replica, PWK28's
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Being sold by Lyall, who is on here, for Jeff, who does good engineering work so I expect its well done. Parts of this used to be in an rgv frame and raced at EC and other tracks. I was sad the RGV was split up, but he liked the feel of the ZX6R and it became this, sadly unfinished, project.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

It would be a great project with great work already done and great parts. Getting it complete and sorted will be lots of hours and a challenge.

I would hate to guess how much in value there is in parts there (and I suss that Lyall would too). Hopefully some one will pick up the project and complete it. It will be a unique bike when finished - lotsa scope for performance and appearance :P . I would care if it didn't outperform an R1 or R6 - it would be exciting :twisted: .

But not me; I'm busy this week. :twisted:
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916