RZ250 Question

Topics regarding Yamaha 2Strokes
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: RZ250 Question

Post by JonW »

The Early (pre 86) solo tail has been copied a number of times and they appear on ebay and other places, but OEMs are now very expensive. you also need the pad and the brackets if you buy one... so less rare than a flowered Manc perhaps, but much more expensive to pull ;)

That tank box... is funny looking imho, but yeah super rare... same traits as the early RZ rack... and probably should ditch the friday night totty comparisons at this point as I actually would love one of those, er 'racks...', I'll get me coat...
jools
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: RZ250 Question

Post by jools »

BRG1200 wrote:There was a Yamaha factory single seat cowl, Japan only I think, and rarer than a virgin in Manchester on a friday night.
There was also a neat little tank box accessory, seen one of those go for a fortune.
I always liked the standard RZ as it is over here, the sound and the triangular rear light etc.
Hee hee Brrggg... reminds me of the observation about the girls in a rather 'backwoods' place not that far from here...
"The only virgins around here are the girls who can run faster than their brothers"
:Clap: