Miscellaneous left-overs...

Got some parts to sell?
James P
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Miscellaneous left-overs...

Post by James P »

Yamaha YZF1000 R1 foot rest stays with heel plates and gear pedal:
Marked with model code 5JJ. Good used condition - $10 the lot.

Honda NS-1 tachometer unit:
I bought this by mistake, thinking it was an electronic tacho. However, the wiring for the lights was obscuring the mechanical cable drive socket in the photo :roll: ! Rotating the drive spindle makes the pointer move, so I presume it works. It may be suitable for adapting to other bikes with mechanical tacho drives - $10.

Unknown silencer:
This type was fitted to some 1970s motocross bikes. I’ve no idea which actual bike this one came from, but the entry tube is 20mm ID, 25mm OD. Appears in good used condition - $5.

Unknown headlight stay:
This came as a spare with my Suzuki PE250. It looked the same, but is of different dimensions. Of course, I only discovered this after it had been bead-blasted and powder-coated. It should suit a 35-36mm fork stanchion (ID of mounting rings is 39mm). The headlight pivot bolt hole is 8mm. The distance from the centre of the pivot bolt hole to the axis of the fork stanchion is about 85mm. Not used since being powder-coated, but has a few small marks from storage and moving - $5.

The parts are located in Sydney’s inner west. Inspection and collection by appointment is welcome. Alternatively, I will send them by post at the buyer’s expense (I recommend registered post/COD/tracking etc., but it is the buyer’s choice). Payment by cash is preferred, but postal money order or PayPal will be OK, as long as the buyer pays all charges. Any questions – please ask!

Thanks & regards,
James