OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: $1495.......

Post by OzzyElsie »

JonW wrote:it will... give it time. :)
Will it?

Will the 'good times' stop?

Is there a cause and effect, and an upper limit followed by a decline?

Well so far so good (as the parachutist half way down was heard to say). But any LC stuff I put on EvilPay creates lotza hits and sales, and at what I consider good money (considering I wasn't about to use it).
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Everybody loves a Brazilian, great to look at an a nice smooth ride, undoubtedly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Not so much the bug eyed goofy looking one he's talking about.
I used to have one (now there's an image you didn't want!).
Mine was scruffy, unreliable and eventually incontinent. There's another image you didn't want :-)
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

I do... I also had one from new, wish I still had it.... traded it for an R1 in 2001... another classic now LOL!

Mine was 'as new' all the time I owned it. I like all thing brazilian it seems... fnar fnarr etc

Mark, you need to exhume yours and get it back on the road, I loved seeing it at your place, but its in the row of 'to be done' projects and looked the easiest of the lot to have back up to scratch :)
mboddy
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by mboddy »

I am afraid that the dirt bikes will consume all my time in 2016.
Both the Classic Dirt Track racers need finishing off in time for the Classic Long Track Master and Classic Dirt Track Masters race meetings.
Then the IT400D big bore Vinduro bike for Hopetoun GP and Cookardinia Vinduro.
And my main Vinduro bike is going to go back to being the IT200 once I rebuild it.

But I have been collecting stuff for the Brazillian so that when the time comes I can do it quicker.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Fair points, well made :)

I proclaim 2017 is the year of the Brazilian, the only one on Aussie (red) soil!
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916