Here's an Odd One for Your 2T Collection.

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Here's an Odd One for Your 2T Collection.

Post by OzzyElsie »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1988-MZ-ETZ- ... 2126822201

Renowned for their reliability and longevity rather than speed and performance (rear sets not withstanding :roll: ).
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Here's an Odd One for Your 2T Collection.

Post by BRG1200 »

Growing up there were loads of those in the UK. Disposable but surprisingly useful. There was even a race series that started as a kind if joke but I think gradually matured into something more serious.
It's expensive at that price I'd say, but has novelty value!
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
ged
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ged »

Best looking ETZ I've ever seen. Deluxe model huh? Flanged Akronts, Brembo front, special tank and seat. If they'd made them like that earlier, they'd have sold like hot cakes.

A good mate of mine had an earlier one about 20 years ago and despite riding it from Sydney to the north coast! reckons it was his favourite bike ever. If I showed him that listing he would be hitting me up to lend him some money!
ged
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ged »

Best looking ETZ I've ever seen. Deluxe model huh? Flanged Akronts, Brembo front, special tank and seat. If they'd made them like that earlier, they'd have sold like hot cakes.

A good mate of mine had an earlier one about 20 years ago and despite riding it from Sydney to the north coast! reckons it was his favourite bike ever. If I showed him that listing he would be hitting me up to lend him some money!
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

I think thats pretty cool in its way ;-)
There goes any conceivable cred I might have gained on here, ho ho
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Ohh its horrible... they were horrible when new, worse now... lol

I knew a guy who had one brand new, he also had a brand new Skoda Estelle and thought he was the beez neez, we had old Euro cars and bikes that had had a bunch of owners, our stuff was way more reliable...
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

I like fat girls too ;-)
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

BRG1200 wrote:I like fat girls too ;-)
Yeah, a MZ with rear sets is a bit like a fat girl in a gee string :twisted:
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Awww man, where's the baby oil....