my custom dt200..now with vid

Topics regarding Yamaha 2Strokes
twinrock101
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: my custom dt200

Post by twinrock101 »

Ozhammer wrote:
twinrock101 wrote:Ahhyeah.. im still pretty trim 4 hrs of soccer a week will do that..sorry about the photo..its from the tablet..not the best cam..
It's not soccer mate, it's football! :lol:

Nice little fun bike - enjoy it.

Rgds
Ozhammer

I know that...butnot everyone else does..lol
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: my custom dt200..now with vid

Post by Greasemeup »

This is Australia mate- its Soccer! Football for the foreigner wannabes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Yep, in 'straya, soccer is a game for sooks, poofs, poms & wogs..

As the song below relates...

"& we didn't play wogball, 'cause we wouldn't have any friends."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyiBOdy-6U
twinrock101
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by twinrock101 »

Wow........
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

Well Johnny Warren's book is entitled; Sheilas, wigs and poofters! :P

Still, it beats watching egg chasing any day of the week!! :lol:
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Ah, no... Oz-h, check this out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FkJ1Wp9iko

Proper football features real hard tackling/fend-offs, without pansy 'diving' antics to try & 'milk' a penalty..
twinrock101
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by twinrock101 »

Ah..yeah the problem with the "poofter" game of soccer is not enough man to man contact, rolling around together in lil shorts, grabbing crotches and ass poking..the fact is i dont care what game u like..i like em all..they are 2 totally diffent games may was well compare it to basket ball..its just they can share the same title..and the title football makes more sense for soccer..as you use your feet 95% of the time...but league its 5% Its only here and america they refer to football as soccer .league is a great spectators sport..football/soccer is a players sport.. basket ball is both..but im not about to go out and offend a range of demographic people based on what what they like to do on a pubic motorcycle forum..this was simple thread about the progress of my bike and u have turned it bad with your racist and home phobic coments..man..think before you type..jeff im sorry this thread has led to this ..
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Jeeze TR101, relax will ya.. its only a bit of fun... & you did bring it up 1st, didn't you...

& hey, if you are into " ...grabbing crotches & ass poking..."
Well, that's surely up to you, (& a consenting partner of your persuasion)..
I certainly have no 'phobia' about home, or homos... however distasteful it might be..

As for the 'racist' slur, I do resent that, its utter B-S, & yeah, I find it "offensive".
Ok sure, I noted ethnic characteristics of soccer fans,
- but they cause a lot of problems on that basis, themselves...
Since these 'soccer hooligans' - of any ethnicity, are a disgrace..

& I posted a video which shows how inclusive Rugby Union is, to skillful players from any background..
No 'Rugby hooligans' were rampaging around at the last RU World Cup either, were they...
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

If people can't laugh at themselves and take a joke, it's becoming a sad world imho. Surely nobody took offence at what was posted, as it was clearly in jest?

Let's just have a giggle and move on shall we?

Rgds
Ozhammer
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Righto, & good call, Oz-h...
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

Ye gods, a poor bloody ethnic eastern European A-league player just got rubbed out for 5 weeks...
The evil bastard called out another ethnic eastern European A-league player..
..as a - get this - "Gypsy"...

This is, apparently, ( & unbeknownst to the 'offender' - as well as me ) - now deemed to be - a serious racist insult.
Can you believe it!

What would Borat say!

IMO, soccer thereby loses even more credibility..
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

Someone should photoshop Berisha in that fetching mankini that he promoted Borat with! :P

Bilmey, is calling someone a Gippo/Pikey/do as you likey racist these days? I thought it was describing his ethnic background?

Perhaps Bouzanis should have called him an effing Eastern European traveller, which would presumably have been politically correct? :rtfm:
twinrock101
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by twinrock101 »

For the most part we australians are prety thick skinned and cant see what all the fuss is about with political in correctness..but also remember sarcasm and humour are very often lost in translation in text, as for bringing it up..all i said was i kept fit playing soccer..and after the." poofter pom wog" comment..all i posted was "wow" and left it alone.. was the post it followed by "just kidding" or something to that effect ??..no! simply more off the same. ..i would like to think that this forum and 2 stroke comunity would like to make all people feel welcome..even if u are a so called poof wog or pom..eerr
I can take a joke..and i fired it right back at you..to the reference of man to man contact in league and that guy who used to slip the finger in tackels...lol.. but wait..now your offended.."oh settle down tr101 cant ya take a joke?" If u cant take it dont dish it,, :D i think just be carefull when making those kinds of coments as people who have been called a poof wog or pom their entire life.and read it my not see the funny side..now do u like my bike or not..lol
James W.
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by James W. »

"...Like my bike or not..lol."

Def' more to like there, than a handful of Hopate's chocolate fingers, that's for sure...

Did those bozos who were his 'wide receivers' imagine he was a trained proctologist , & 'keeping his hand in', while playing?

& when I played footy, any 'silly buggers' stuff - would justly earn a reflex roundhouse, flush on the ear - on basic principle..