Exhaust crush washers

Looking for a part?
Gavin
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Exhaust crush washers

Post by Gavin »

Hi,
Just after the copper crush washers for the exhaust (29l-14613-00) from an RZ 250/350. There are plenty overseas but I'm trying to shortcut the system and get some earlier than the usual 10 day wait if possible.
If you have stock that you don't want to sell, maybe let me have 'em and I'll replenish your stock next time I do a Partzilla run.

Worth a try :help:

Thanks
86 RZ250F restored. 84 RZ500 rebuild in progress, 73 CT3 in progress
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Exhaust crush washers

Post by OzzyElsie »

Try your local exhaust workshop :wink:
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
Gavin
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Gavin »

After spending the last two years scouring the globe for parts, it didn't even cross my mind that they would be still available at a simple bike shop. I didn't think they used them any longer. Will call a few shops and report back. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gavin
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Gavin »

No good. Tried the local bike shops and MCA. Ordered from partzilla with another wait. I'm actually getting used to the wait times now. Just starting the parts list for the 500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

In the old days all bikes hops carried these behind the counter in various sizes, but with the death of 2 strokes and people not doing their own work, i guess not so much now. Its a bit like trying to track down car exhaust clamps, found a box in the back of an Autobarn shop in the end with some, but everyone else just looked blank at us :/