Really nice restored RDLC forks and triples SOLD

Got some parts to sell?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Really nice restored RDLC forks and triples SOLD

Post by JonW »

Very nice set of LC forks, chrome is almost perfect and someone has taken a lot of care with the lowers and so they look almost new. Threads are all good and they seem to work very well indeed when i 'bounced them' in the garage. These are surely the nicest set of LC forks Ive seen in a very long time, you would be hard pressed to find any better ones.

These also include a set of the correct 4L0 triples with great original paint on the top and the lower has been bead blasted and then powdercoated in the correct OEM very dark Olive Green colour which is the closest to the original passivate that you can get without having them re passivated, but no plater seems to want to do that these days, probably as modern chemicals dont work like the old ones. All threads are good, one was helicoiled by my local shop so it all works properly. No fixings with these, but theyre still available from yamaha or reuse your own, I did find a good top bolt to go with these and its in the last pic.

I believe that these are good quick step up for anyone wants to restore or make more original their LC. They also fit the RZs and run the same brake spacing (40mm) as the early (pre 85) RZ models, so you can interchange wheels, axles, speedo drive as well as brakes etc on those models with these and the other forks.

Looking for a good-value-no-offers $295 all up as want an easy quick sale to claw back some cash for something else.

(note how the green colour is bright in the flash and dark without, its a very strange colour but behaves just like the passivate in sunlight etc)