SOLD - FREE: tyres for LC and RZ

Got some parts to sell?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

SOLD - FREE: tyres for LC and RZ

Post by JonW »

Ok, these are oldies but usable, Ive sold tyres like this before on ebay but would rather give back to the community thats helped me. So, while some are road usable, some are more for just keeping your wheels off the garage floor when test building your project:

- BT45F 90/90 18 very usable lots of life left
- BT45R 110/90 18 only a little squared off, usable I would think.
- Bridgestone Spitfire 11R 110/90 18, squared off good for garage use, not for riding
- Michelin M45 325.18, usable front tyre lots of life left

Pickup is in Pennant Hills NSW 2120, the sooner the better as these are in my way... if not gone in a month or so they will go in the bin so please be quick.
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: FREE: tyres for LC and RZ

Post by Ozhammer »

Hi Jon, did I buy a BT45F from you a few months ago (you kindly threw in an 18" rear for free too)? I might grab the rear BT45 if you think it is good enough to use?

Rgds
Mark
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Hi Mark, quite possibly... Ive sold heaps of tyres over the years in lots of sizes. Anyway, youre welcome to any and all of em if you want. The rear isnt perfect/new or anything, but you can easily see the squared off Spitfire is not going to be a good ride, but the BT45 rear isnt anyway near as bad, it has some wear for sure but i think its usable. Anyway, yours if you want it mate, drop over and pick it/them up :)
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

Thanks Jon, better I take it than it ends up in the skip eh? Also, I have belatedly realised that I never sent you the payment for those LC mudguard rivnuts, so I can do that over the weekend if you still have them?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

haha, well you are welcome to em all if you want em, no one else has got excited about em as yet LOL

Just drop me the cash when you collect the tyre(s), I still have one set left on my desk, last set of this batch actually, yours if you want em.
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

I will take them please Jon and will let you know when I next have the car down your way (hopefully in the next week or so).
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Sounds good Mark, let me know and if im not home i can leave em out for you.