FOUND! RZ 500 or 250/350 headlight/clock birdcage mount

Looking for a part?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

FOUND! RZ 500 or 250/350 headlight/clock birdcage mount

Post by JonW »

Damaged and bent is fine, its not for a bike, its for a bit of garage art Im building.

The one I want is the one from either a 500, or a 250/350 RZR, ie 1985 or onwards with the rectangular headlight.

Also interested in headlight (rectangular) with brackets if you have them, can have damaged reflector and rusty bracket and broken adjusters of course, not going to be used on a bike.

Interested in a cracked or rashed clear screen for said fairing style as well.

This is a chance to unload some of the junk from your garage and help me build something fun, making use of that stuff thats too 'rare' to throw out, but too damaged or far gone to actually use. :mrgreen:
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: RZ 500 or 250/350 headlight/clock birdcage mount

Post by JonW »

Quite a few viewers but so far noone has one I guess. Im kicking myself as I did have an aftermarket one that was really crude and would never have cut it on a bike, but i threw it out in a big clear up. KICK KICK KICKKK!
Gavin
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Gavin »

Hey Jon,
I have both the screen and headlight assembly but I'm holding onto all my parts until the 500 is finished. How soon did you need them?
Did you still have a spare rubber surround for the headlight? :)
86 RZ250F restored. 84 RZ500 rebuild in progress, 73 CT3 in progress
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

No worries Gavin. I might fab up something to rep;lace the birdcage, just kicking myself for chucking the shitty old rubbish aftermarket one out sigh

Er, I never had a spare rubber surround, wish I did. Someone needs to remake these for sure, its crazy that we cannot find them now.