Interesting Graphics.......

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Interesting Graphics.......

Post by OzzyElsie »

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/yeronga ... 1257940150

I quite like it. Anyone we know?

Interesting price too. Its nice to see LC/RZ holding their value (although there is a difference been whats been asked and whats been paid). ciao
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
jools
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: Interesting Graphics.......

Post by jools »

Hmmm, looks nice. I know of a pretty good RZ250 going if anyone's interested... an awful lot cheaper!
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

I think its ugly and well, 'weird'... I dont see $12.5k there, and nor does anyone else as this has been for sale since last year and maybe longer.
Ozhammer
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Ozhammer »

TBH, I struggle with most non-standard schemes, although there are occasional exceptions to my aversion in fairness but the truth is that standard bikes in standard colours generally fetch the best sale price all other things being equal.

That said, I will be repainting my new XJ650 project in a slight combination of model colours, simply because I prefer it that way, so each to their own.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

I can see a Mars Bar scheme working on an RZ, but it’d have to be bespoke to match the shape, not an actual LC set cut up to semi-fit....
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.