[SOLD] tzr250 street fighter for sale

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
twinrock
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

[SOLD] tzr250 street fighter for sale

Post by twinrock »

well with my new bike completed "rotax superkart rs250 single:) i was contemplating putting my loved tzr on the track..however as my first time racing i think it would be better to start on something a lil more humble and slower..prob buckets.. plus id be sorry to see it get trashed
so this means that i will nedd to sell my tzr..
this has been a great bike and my daily rid for almost 12 months...it is different from the norm ...street fighter set up..and no it wasnt crashed..
mods include
riser bars
yzf450 head light
led tail light
ducati monster seat
rear sets
32 mm carbs and uni filters
digi spedo
r1 caliper
braided lines front and rear
premix 32-1
it is currently regoed till march 11
good points the bike is a great thing to ride..lots of usable power very comfortable engine very sound starts first time every time with the slightest lil dab on the alloy aftermarket kicker
the bike has never really let me down
the bad points will need a chain and rear for the next rego
and it has an electrical fault developed in the last month or so..
i think its the regulator as the bat does not charge up,,i just charge the bat evey couple of days or so for 15 min and all is good.. i have not chased the prob as i was intending on racing it,, with a full bat it will still pass rego this is NOT learner aproved in nsw

the engine is stock but is quite fast... as fast as a rz350 in a straight line and much better round a corner
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/t ... 000484.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/t ... 000482.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/t ... 000487.jpg
$1800
newcastle
L.B.
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: tzr250 street fighter for sale

Post by L.B. »

Dude,I keep on coming back to look at this bike.......
Is she still for sale?
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [SOLD] tzr250 street fighter for sale

Post by hybrid »

I wish people would come back and edit their posts when things are sold, then there would be no confusion.
RD350LC- RGV Mods, PWK28's
RZ500 - YZR Replica, PWK28's
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Antman »

Yep its for SALE!!!!!!

I bought it from Justin while Ive been waiting for the Gixer to be completed which it is now and I cant justify having 2 bikes.

Its a great bike and a credit to Justin there have been some changes to the previous photos.

The front end is now Aprillia 125 with polished TDR spoked rim,rear is polished spoked pegasso.

2. Braking is Brembo all round
3. I have replaced the water pump seal,oil pump seal,kickstarter seal and selecter shaft seal and have also replaced the brake pads and regulater,and battery.

4.Top end is fresh and has 1000km's on it

5.Bike hasnt missed a beat since Ive had it and handles so much better than my previous LC handling is very predictable.
Flick me a message if your interested.
derek077

Post by derek077 »

Twinrock

I reckon one of the best bikes to start racing on as I did is an LC and with the PCRA.
There are heaps racing now. I've just sold mine to Rob Emery in Tassie who now has the fastest race 250LC in Oz. I miss her badly but am focused on my new Spondon TZ race bike build and will make a comeback early next year. So get out there soon and practice because they'll be no mercy :o) My advice would also be to start at Wakefield and do some track days first - very safe and less intimidating track than EC and forget the Island till you're on the money its a whole new ball game down there
NB Talking to Antman about buying your TZ steet fighter - small world eh!
Cheers Dez #77
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »