Two Stroke and Classic Sportsbike ride Sydney - 25/08/13

Ride days, get togethers, bike shows etc
wheels999
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Two Stroke and Classic Sportsbike ride Sydney - 25/08/13

Post by wheels999 »

Hey Team,

This is straight from a post in Sydney Riders on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/events/665267923503122/

Starts 8am from Harry's Cafe de Wheels at Tempe (Princes Highway) and runs down through the Nasho and then back to Harry's.

Two Stroke and Classic Sports bikes (1980 to 1999) are welcome.

I'll be going weather permitting.

Cheers, Markus.
smokin074
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Re: Two Stroke and Classic Sportsbike ride Sydney - 25/08/13

Post by smokin074 »

Hi Markus ,

I seen the post for the ride this Sunday 25th at Harrys 8am Tempe , I am new to the site , I had not seen any movement in the replies and I dont have facebook , so I have posted a notice on VJMC site for fully registered 2 strokes to come along. Hope no one minds , be good to see all two strokes come along , & to meet other two stroke riders, bit light on in Sydney but I am sure someone is out there. Thanks.
wheels999
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by wheels999 »

smokin074 wrote:Hi Markus ,

I seen the post for the ride this Sunday 25th at Harrys 8am Tempe , I am new to the site , I had not seen any movement in the replies and I dont have facebook , so I have posted a notice on VJMC site for fully registered 2 strokes to come along. Hope no one minds , be good to see all two strokes come along , & to meet other two stroke riders, bit light on in Sydney but I am sure someone is out there. Thanks.
Hey Graham,

Good to meet you on the weekend. Loved your RZ250. Haven't seen once that nice for a long time. Definitely a keeper!

I've emailed my contact details to your work email address.

Cheers, Markus
smokin074
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Post by smokin074 »

Hi Markus ,

Same here good to meet you also , a fellow two stroker , will go on Cams run again. I will check my work email tomorrow for your details. Thanks. Next run I am going to is the CEMCC Annual Show Day on 22/9/13 at Cooper St Reserve Engadine on the Highway along side the railway just 5 minutes up from the National Park turn off & just before the Heathcote Rd turn off to Menai/Liverpool. Website http://www.cemcc.org.au/ See if you can make this one. There has been a few older two strokes in this club. Good half day. regards Graham. :\ :lol: