were to get your kr250 engine rebuit im melbourne vic

Topics regarding Kawasaki 2Strokes
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

were to get your kr250 engine rebuit im melbourne vic

Post by azwood80 »

I see a lot of people online rebuilding there owne kr,s because shops these days just dont want to deal with old bikes like these does anybody know somewhere in melbourne who knows what they are doing with these kr,s stuff like porting and race engines.
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Re: were to get your kr250 engine rebuit im melbourne vic

Post by azwood80 »

There is some complete gasket kits on egay at the moment for the kr250a and kr1,s i snaped one up but theres more hope this helps somebody.
Richie_rich
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Richie_rich »

azwood80 wrote:I see a lot of people online rebuilding there owne kr,s because shops these days just dont want to deal with old bikes like these does anybody know somewhere in melbourne who knows what they are doing with these kr,s stuff like porting and race engines.
Deet from RGV Spares rebuilt my RZ350 engine a few years back and i'd highly recommend him. Not sure about tuning etc. but he specializes in two strokes so worth asking.

Contact him throught the RGV Spares website, have his number somewhere if you can't get hold of him.

Cheers, Richard
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Post by azwood80 »

Richie_rich wrote:
azwood80 wrote:I see a lot of people online rebuilding there owne kr,s because shops these days just dont want to deal with old bikes like these does anybody know somewhere in melbourne who knows what they are doing with these kr,s stuff like porting and race engines.
Deet from RGV Spares rebuilt my RZ350 engine a few years back and i'd highly recommend him. Not sure about tuning etc. but he specializes in two strokes so worth asking.

Contact him throught the RGV Spares website, have his number somewhere if you can't get hold of him. You the man thanks i will check it out sounds like someone who shares our passion for 2 strokes

Cheers, Richard