Gold Coast LC

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Gold Coast LC

Post by JonW »

Well many would say Ive ruined the value in many of my bikes by modding them, but even if i had done a pure resto the cost might have been similar of course and taken as long, look at my F1, its been a huge pain to get all those parts.

Agreed most sellers lie about the work done, but not all of them are spinning a yarn, some must be telling the truth.

Well, yes, you never get it back as I said as well, I have magic fingers and can turn 12k into 8k (or 4!) easily enough these days... its a, er, skill...
fred99999au
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by fred99999au »

BRG1200 wrote:I'm not totally convinced, there seems to be a lot of inconsistency, but they're definitely getting more expensive.
My question is WHO is buying them now at these higher prices?
This might help answer your question BRG:Hipsters
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Its amazing how you know youre getting older, you just dont understand the younger generation. Why would you want to claim the lifestyle and look of a turn of the century early settler?
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

The chicks look pretty hot though.
My fond hope is that they get bored and move along from mucking about with old bikes, and start selling them off to our advantage. An addendum to that thought is that they haven't chucked all the original bits away.
I'll allow a few of the hot chicks to continue, but they would have to start finding randy old men of the same vintage as their bikes trendily attractive.
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Well the chick should dig older guys, lets face it their generation dresses that way and has facial hair. Maybe you just need a mountain man bear BRG?! :)

Sadly hipsters often have money, so will chuck the old parts away, ebay is hassle and takes time out of their day when they could be eating quinoa or drinking organic tea.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

F@cksake, I don't even know what Quinoa is, thought it was some small town in NSW
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

main thing is that you dont actually know how to pronounce it.... keep it that way!
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

It's kwinowa innit? :D
RD350LC- RGV Mods, PWK28's
RZ500 - YZR Replica, PWK28's