RZ,Athena,Pro Design,Vito parts for sale.

Got some parts to sell?
L.B.
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

RZ,Athena,Pro Design,Vito parts for sale.

Post by L.B. »

Bunch of stuff up for grabs before going on eblag.Only selling due to change of direction with some projects.
Kartelli inline thermostat mainly for Athena set up.55* stainless steel thermostat.This is a must have if running Athena big bore set up.$60.oo
http://www.kartingdirect.com.au/radiato ... elli-corse
Pro Design cool head (p/n:PD300YH),this has been set up by Roger @ Wicked,machined domes are to suit Athena 68mm +4mm stroker.Everything brand new in the bag,well I just took it out for pic's & to check the domes etc.$200.oo
Vito Hemi Head 2 & domes to suit RZ,Banshee,Athena.Domes will need to be machined to suit your application.Looks like it has been fitted to a motor but not run,like it was test fitted,but it is polished & very blingy.$200.oo
Pair of Vito forged pistons,rings,pins for Athena,68mm with 2mm wrist pin offset.Forgive if Im wrong but think these are for 110 rods,please check with Roger at Wicked.$150.oo.
Pair of Athena 68mm stock pistons,rings,pins etc.$100.oo
RZ stainlees steel head bolts.$100.oo
RZ stainless steel case,barrel stud kit.$70.oo
Pair of brand new Wiseco forged pistons to suit RZ.64.5mm o/size +4mm stroke.Would prefer if someone swpped me a set of same but at 65.0mm o/size.Roger sent me the wrong ones lol....
Open to all offers of other trickery RZ parts etc,no oral renumeration thanks.Really after an RZ500,RZ350R top fairing,screen,head light & birdcage.
All prices at Aud + postage & take funds through pain-pal,gifted etc etc.
Due to work hours etc,I may take abit to reply,pm here or at drgwnut1@yahoo.com :smt023
rocet23
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Re: RZ,Athena,Pro Design,Vito parts for sale.

Post by rocet23 »

hi mate,what suburb are you in,,thanks john
L.B.
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by L.B. »

In the Hunter Valley.nsw.
sunsetrider02
Occassional Stroker
Occassional Stroker

Post by sunsetrider02 »

So what direction are the projects taking now?

Might be interested to take the LC250 off your hands when I am finished with the 350....after the 750s and the RX7 etc....

You don't happen to have some spare sets of RZ side engines cases by any chance?

God , now I am going totally insane!!
I am not mad....just slightly insane
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Side cases? if you mean right (clutch) then its still available new, just buy a banshee part. $80+shipping from the USA, why paint one... LOL I'll sell you a beat up right one if you want, but why would you?!

(Cant see Jason selling his LC, unless Im very mistaken)