Two Stroke Tuner Brisbane Metro

Topics regarding other 2Stroke bikes, Customs etc
pkay
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Two Stroke Tuner Brisbane Metro

Post by pkay »

Hi Guys
Was interested in getting some views on good two stroke tuners in the Brisbane metro area. Would be keen to hear experiences with the local shops.
Cheers
ken007
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: Two Stroke Tuner Brisbane Metro

Post by ken007 »

gday pkay, im not even sure there are any, professional that is, i asked a few people a while back and sort of got the impression i was all alone, let us know if you track some down, where abouts in brissy are you? im at sandgate,
Last edited by ken007 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DuncanB
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by DuncanB »

Eyup Lads, +1 on that... I'd be interested to know too. I'm on the Sunny Coast but Brissy is close enough. I'd be interested to find someone who could squish my head. And I'm not talking about a fat angry bloke!!
Project RD350LC. Finished YL2C.
pkay
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by pkay »

Was having a chat to my normal mechanic about issues with the RD and he picked the cranl seal problem without prompting so maybe I was a bit harsh in not thinking they would be Ok with the other stuff. Probably cause it would be good to have alternatives. They did after all rebuild my GT380 motor and tuned the Mach 3 without any major problems. And they did recommission my NSR250 as well. I don't think they would be getting up there with the advanced stuff (like head squishing) but are good for a reco/rebuild and normal stuff. Just have to get myself a pair of crank seals for the LC now.
F1 Moto

Post by F1 Moto »

Try Fred at Prodyno.