kr250a carbin reed valves

Topics regarding Kawasaki 2Strokes
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

kr250a carbin reed valves

Post by azwood80 »

So i have pulled down my first kr motor to freshen it up when i noticed how small the main inlet port is whitch got me thinking carbin fiber reeds would probly help its mid range power because they are less rigid any thorts on this kr owners?? Also takeing things one step further why not make a duel stage reed and cut back the stop the reeds are about 8/10mm from the ports inner wall why stop there when there
is so much left to open them an gain more port flow motorcross bikes dont runn reed stops at all just a plate where the screws are
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: kr250a carbin reed valves

Post by EPApolice »

I have some spare barrels with pistons and the head if you want to go crazy with the port work and save you good set.
phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1212
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Post by azwood80 »

EPApolice wrote:I have some spare barrels with pistons and the head if you want to go crazy with the port work and save you good set.
phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1212
that sounds verry temting what state do you live in and how much do you want for them??
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by EPApolice »

I am in Sydney and I think $60 for all three and the head is a good price plus post of course. You can have the whole lot for $150 or make me an offer, I no longer have a KR so these are only taking up space.
azwood80
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Post by azwood80 »

Thats sounds good are how much for the barrals/pistons cranks and cdi,s the rest i cant realy use :mrgreen:
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by EPApolice »

You have a PM