rd 250 lc wrecking

Got some parts to sell?
grunt33

rd 250 lc wrecking

Post by grunt33 »

got a complete bike minus tank and pipes . email me at euro635@hotmail.com what you want. Cheers Paul
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: rd 250 lc wrecking

Post by Greasemeup »

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DOC03

Post by DOC03 »

Emailed :-)
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Clocks! I need a respectable set of clocks!
Shock mounting bolts, various rubbers, all the little bits that get lost when someone strips a bike.
Dropped you an email :-)
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Done deal on the clocks - payment sent Paul. Looking forward to those!
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Met up with Paul today, came home with some parts of course :) Was a great morning, Cheers m8!
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Paul, give me a call to update, will PM my number in case you've mislaid it, as I have with your number :oops:
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Can't be much left now..

JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

There isnt much to an LC when you start really LOL They are actually very simple bikes with few parts. Paul didnt have much left when I was there last week, pretty much all of the larger parts were gone or spoken for etc, but its always worth dropping him a PM/Email/Call if there is something you need.
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

I was adding the cost of getting a frame and starting there. It makes much more sense to buy as complete a bike as possible.

Trying to convert my 350RZ into a 350LC as the RZ frame can't be used. Expensive option though.

JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

tell me about it, Ive built many bikes from frames... In fact I bought Paul's LC frame LOL!

Why are you trying to make an RZ into an LC? that sounds weird? Fitting the YPVS motor in an LC frame I agree with, but an RZ isnt where I would start with that project, rather build a nice RZ and keep a lookout for an LC... or sell the RZ parts other than motor and use the cash to buy an LC etc...
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

rd 250 lc wrecking

Post by Greasemeup »

That's it Johno, I have the RZ350r with a ground off frame number. Cheapest option is to get another RZ frame.

The preferred option is to use the RZ bits to make up an LC, I like them much more. I pulled out of Paul's frame cause the swinger went to DOC, I figured I would need too many parts to make it happen.

I have an LC tank, and the RZ350, just need the rest of the bits :)

I guess I will go with the RZ option cause it'll save me a small fortune.

Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

There was a 350 roller in WA a few weeks back for 150, it lasted about 15 minutes :)

Did anybody here get it?

JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

I would like to think that it would be cheaper to build an RZ these days if you dont have all the parts... But these days i doubt it, Ive seen clocks go for 600 and yet you can find LC clocks all day long at 2-300... hmm... I actually did have an RZ frame that i cut up, sadly the numbers part is long gone in the scrap bin or you could have used it I guess. Dean had a botched RZ frame that someone had tried to make an electric bike from, with an ask?

RZ frames do come up for much the same money... In fact so do LCs... actually, isnt Nobby at Hyside still trying to peddle that LC frame and swinger on ebay for 200? I offered him a bit less and he baulked about 6months back, he might be more reasonable now?

LOL yeah 350 rollers for 150 are the stuff of dreams.