LC parts for sale - Updated April 2022

Got some parts to sell?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: LC parts for sale

Post by JonW »

Jumpstart your 250LC rebuild with a fully restored rear wheel...

Cleaned, polished (correctly, not overpolished) and repainted, one small nick filled that should not show when tyre fitted. Run straight and true on the balancer. New All balls bearings fitted, new seals (OEM). $250

See seperate ad on this forum for pics.

And.... If you want a front wheel polished and painted to match this I will do it for another $250. payment in advance.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Jon, if you do get the other set of headlight ears coming up drop me a line. Don’t need perfect original colour, just straight and clean!
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

I maybe have a set here, I am going to powdercoat all the ones I have in the correct gloss black. I'll let you know whats left when ive done.

Remember the 250 and 350 are different as 250 has the horn bracket attachment. otherwise work on either bike.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Blardy heck, dint know there was a diff
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Surely the headlamp ears are the same? Horn bracket’s a separate piece innit? My LC came on two pallets, and I’m in NSW on hols, so can’t nip into the shed for a look🙄
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Well if you think you know better then I can let you keep believing it... ;) LOL

Anyway, they ARE different... few people know it seems on any forum, but that doesnt make the info wrong. The right one is the same, the left has a mount that the horn bracket mounts to.

So, which type do you need?
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Antman »

Left/right foot pegs if you have them?

Cheers
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Jon I’m not questioning your knowledge, my statement was really a question - I thought it was just the separate horn bracket that was different - Yamaha are usually good at keeping parts inventory down.
So what are the diffs?
The ones I’ve got are mangled, so probably anything straight is an improvement.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

no foot pegs, sorry only what's listed here is for sale at this time.... new ones from Yam are sensible money tho... I may have restored rearset plates for sale when Ive done them, but there is a nos one on ebay for $70 at the mo.

The difs are as explained above, the left has a bracket with a captive nut for the horn bracket.

Send me a pic of yours, maybe theyre fixable?
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Antman »

Oh went to your link and you have 2 for sale for $40.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

The site has not been updated, they were sold ages back. This is a better list. I can update this quickly the website takes longer.
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Antman »

Jon

Are you able to flick me a pic of the cleanest switch blocks l/r out of what you have.

Cheers

Ant 0416259400