Wheels and tyres for sale

Got some parts to sell?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Wheels and tyres for sale

Post by JonW »

I have a garage overflowing with stuff and over the years I seem to have acquired a bunch of wheels and tyres that I know I wont get round to using anytime soon, so its time to let them find new homes so I can get some space back.

(some of these youve seen before in my ads, but its easier to have them all in one place)

TYRES:
======

Bridgestone BT090 120/70 x 17 - $50
Good tyre with reasonable tread, bit flat in the middle from use but not badly squared off or anything.

Bridgestone BT45 - $50
Front tyre for an LC/RZ in 90/90 18 size.
Been used for track days, still has good tread and has picked up some rubber knobbles when hot.

WHEELS:
========

RDLC 250 wheels - no dents that i can see. Comes with front disk and blanking plate on the front, and sprocket on the rear. Older ok tyres (and I guess inner tubes) that would hold your project off the ground while you build it, and rear has what feels like ok cush drive rubbers.. $200

RZ (early) front and rear wheels – not pretty but run straight on the balancer - $100 /pair
(I also have axles for these and swingarm (early and late RZ) if you need them)

RGV set of 17inch wheels - $400
Good set of 17 inch 3.0” front and 4.5” rear wheels with usable tyres, the rear is a bit flatter in the middle as usual of course, but they are usable. Includes a rear disk. Cush drive rubbers still fitted, no cush drive obviously.
RGV Wheels are getting very hard to find now and prices continue to rise...

And as per our previous efforts its not been easy to get quotes for shipping tyres and Im not massively interested to go to the PO time and again to get quotes as you can imagine. The Ive shipped tyres to SA and NSW for <$50 and bare wheels might be more sensible as they are smaller in cubic volume. Full wheels and tyres would be more of course. Anyway, pickup is preferred naturally :)

Send me a PM with your email addy if you want more pics, I just didn’t want to clutter up Photobucket with pics of wheels and tyres LOL!
Last edited by JonW on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Wheels and tyres for sale

Post by JonW »

Let me know if youre interested in these guys, else they will end up on ebay i think, I really do need to claw back some cash and space for other projects... obviously on ebay the prices will be at least 15% higher due to their huge fees (now also on post) and the fact people will pay by paypal etc.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Wheels and tyres for sale

Post by JonW »

Will take close offers on these if anyone wants them, Ive started putting them on ebay now, but would rather sell them to people I know if i can...