MotoGP

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

MotoGP

Post by OzzyElsie »

Monday morning 4.30 - 6am.

Have you seen this..........

https://motomatters.com/results/2015/03 ... s_dom.html

1 29 Andrea Iannone Ducati 1'55.088
2 4 Andrea Dovizioso Ducati 1'55.267 0.179 0.179
3 93 Marc Marquez Honda 1'55.357 0.269 0.090
4 99 Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1'55.763 0.675 0.406
5 46 Valentino Rossi Yamaha 1'55.828 0.740 0.065

Not withstanding the advantage the Dukes might have from 'soft' tyres (bloody rules and manipulation) it make for some interest. The Dukes have obviously improved.

Enjoy :P
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
GrahamQLD
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Re: MotoGP

Post by GrahamQLD »

The coverage is pretty damn S*%t on FTA this year. It's only on ONEHD, and it's on at 3am Wednesday now. Sounds like it was any exciting race.
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Marquez deserved to get his ass knocked off his bike by Rossi IMHO, the corner before he tried on the inside to knock off Rossi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

Greasemeup wrote:Marquez deserved to get his ass knocked off his bike by Rossi IMHO, the corner before he tried on the inside to knock off Rossi.

Both were 'racing incidences'.

They play hard at that level.

Having watched it several time from several angles I wouldn't be certain who was at 'most fault' or how deliberate either contacts were. In the second contact I suss Marquez was trying to be further up along side Vale and I think he was trying to cramp Vale. And I think Vale purposely flick the bike to the right before peeling to the left, all in one action. But neither knew the outcome, just putting the other guy under maximum pressure in close racing.

They play hard at that level. :wink:
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

Imagine Val's contempt for Marq' trying to intimidate a 9 times world champ :) a little flick to return the attempt and a big grin inside his helmet methinks.

BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

I'd tend to agree with that, impudent pup, cheeking an old hand, ho ho ho
Rossi is remarkable at this stage, though in 10 or 15 years time maybe we'll be saying that about Marquez.
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

CRUUUUUUTCHLOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!
Good to see a Union Flag up there.
These things go in waves, used to be all Aussies and Septics.
Glad its a bit more Italian at the moment, was getting real sick of hearing the mariachi band at the end of every sodding race. Italian theme tune is heading into Benny Hill territory. Sounds like someone spiked the brass bands lemonade with speed. Some of these countries should re-think their national tune ;-)
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

‘It is… war minus the shooting.’

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/race/ ... ight-ever/
Greasemeup
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Greasemeup »

No doubt Marq' will be the old soldier one day, with the knowing grin inside his helmet :)