OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Feeling Lazy.....

Post by OzzyElsie »

....have it built for you by.....

Yours for £15,000.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-RD-TZ- ... 7675.l2557

Here is my Metmachex Engineering 35th year anniversary Yamaha RDTZ 350. Around 1981 the LC Swingarm was the very first Swingarm to be made, the LC started off Metmachex Swingarm's and the rest is history, what I'm doing is making 1 bike the same as in the pictures, this bikes will be 100% copy of my bike. The bike will take around 3 month to finish with UK log book 1 years M.O.T but NO Road tax.

My bike can be viewed in Derbyshire to see what you are buying and to ask any question about the bike, The bike are a standard RDLC frame with all the lugs and unused bits cut off then re powder coated black. I have rode my bike lots and every thing works fine and feels really nice to ride and sound ace. The bike will have #3 engraved
On the black anodised top yoke. The fuel tank is made bigger to follow the back bone to hold more fuel (20ltr), I fit a fuel sender in the tank that runs the old temp gauge but now has a FUEL sticker on, (works good) There is a digital temp gauge that shows the real temp witch is very important with a 2 stroke.

There is a lot of C.N.C Billet parts that takes along time to manufacture but looks really good.

The brakes are full billet Brembo. The bikes are basically hand built. a deposit of £4,000 non refundable will secure you a bike the rest on collection. Engine
RDLC cases with Tz 350 crank, Tz 750 cylinder cast iron sleeved by Fahron to suit RD 350 pistons, TZ 350 dry clutch and water pump, CNC Billet cylinder head Also clutch and ignition covers, RD 350 gear box with a custom made input shaft to take the tz 350 dry clutch,

Carbs: 34mm mikuni power jets
Ignition: Electrolux tz 350 ignition none charging system. :?
Pipes: Mild steel pipes with ally cans

Clutch: Hydraulic fluid with TZ 350 Center Wheels : Split rims with billet anodised centres Paint work: Red white RDLC look

Brakes:
Brembo 4 pot twin front
Brembo 2 pot rear Forks: 2008 R6
Swing arm: Metmachex
Rear shock: Nitron racing shock
Tyres:
150 rear Michelin pilot power
110 front Michelin pilot power

Seat cover: Grizzleys custom seats
Oil: Castrol 747 pre mix
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Feeling Lazy.....

Post by hybrid »

Bargain...
RD350LC- RGV Mods, PWK28's
RZ500 - YZR Replica, PWK28's
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

He posted his build on norbos forum... I'll build you one for the same money and you wont even need to import it and we can change the spec to suit your style... :D
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

No guard around the dry clutch :shock:
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

hybrid wrote:No guard around the dry clutch :shock:
Gee, what do you expect for 30,183.52 AUD - make it yourself :P
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

Fair point. What was I thinking?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
twinrock
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by twinrock »

Come on now..lets not be haters..sure its alot of cash.. but give credit where its due..thats at a level rarely seen..
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

twinrock wrote:thats at a level rarely seen..
The price you mean? :lol:

For 30k, you would want nothing less.
That would buy you a Costin bike.

I know which one I would prefer.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

I don't think the offer is aimed at the likes of you and I. That offer is intended for all the well heeled 50yo 'suits' from The City who are rolling in cash, nostalgia and regrets in equal proportion, and who want to relive their youth with style and vengeance. :wink: :D
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

OzzyElsie wrote:I don't think the offer is aimed at the likes of you and I. That offer is intended for all the well heeled 50yo 'suits' from The City who are rolling in cash, nostalgia and regrets in equal proportion, and who want to relive their youth with style and vengeance. :wink: :D
And for a well made bespoke one off hand built bike I don't think it is unreasonable. :Clap:
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

You nailed the client group
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
twinrock
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by twinrock »

I guess what I mean..cash aside weather we would rather spend cash on other optoins ect..its a beautiful job...and it a 2 stroke and an rdlc! Dont forget this bike has been built on his time and money..its great to see another 2t devotee build a "real" bike and not some jerk off posser sr400..isnt that what a site like this is about,, the love of 2t bikes in what ever incarnation
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

not a hater, its a fine thing, I just dont want one. Same way few (none, I suspect) of you would want my bikes, I dont want his as its not to my taste. Its nice n all, but I dont have 30k, and can build my own, the way i would want it, and for me building is part of the fun. :)
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

What do you think of the engine mods; wank or HP?

The TZ750 barrels look like they have bigger reed valves block, and I would guess bigger transfer port. Would that result in good street power. Nothing trick about the ignition is there?
hybrid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hybrid »

OzzyElsie wrote:What do you think of the engine mods; wank or HP?

The TZ750 barrels look like they have bigger reed valves block, and I would guess bigger transfer port. Would that result in good street power. Nothing trick about the ignition is there?
Unless the few extra cubes help, the port timing would probably be terrible for the street. No amount of other bits and pieces can fix that. Although programmable ignition might help a little bit too. Ask people who have put TZ350 stuff on their street bikes, or who ride a TZ on the track.