Sold Bikes for sale

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
EPApolice
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Sold Bikes for sale

Post by EPApolice »

I am selling some bikes due to having a space problem and never riding them, I am in Sydney and they are as follows.
TZR250 2XT complete bike. I bought this bike earlier in the year with the intentions of turning it into a P6 proddy race bike or an F3 replica and racing it in the PCRA but my plans for next year have changed. An import with import approval so can be registered and in case you don't already know the 2XT is the best of the Mk1 style bikes and the top end alone is worth a small fortune.

Suzuki RG200. A single cylinder 200 with the same motor as the TS200R and was only made in limited numbers, looks a bit like an RGV 250. Bought as a project but never did anything with it except buy some parts off Yahoo. Has import approval so can be registered, one for the Suzuki collectors out there.

TZR 125 4DL Belgarda. Nice little bike and I had it registered for a year which is cheap in NSW. Massive brakes and suspension on these things, light and handle well. Again an import with all the paperwork in order.

MVX250 parts bike. Good source of parts missing a few bits but the motor is complete but condition unknown. No pipes or carbs and most of the body work is missing.

Anyone interested in these PM or text me before they go to ebay.
0425 286 230
Last edited by EPApolice on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr500

Re: Bikes for sale

Post by mr500 »

Still got the TZR?
mboddy
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Re: Bikes for sale

Post by mboddy »

It is on ebay with less than a day to go.