Bussiness Opportunity.....

Off-Topic chat... chat about anything here.
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Bussiness Opportunity.....

Post by OzzyElsie »

Who will join me in a start up to produce winglets for sports bikes. Made in China for $5 in look-alike carbon and sold for $350 :lol:

We'll start with RZ500 of course; those wanker owners will pay anything to look fast. :twisted:

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Re: Bussiness Opportunity.....

Post by OzzyElsie »

JonW wrote:PMSLMAO!
= Pissin' My Self Laughing My Arse Off

(what did we do before google - sit there and look dumb :oops: )
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics." - George Fitch Atlanta Constitution, 1916
OzzyElsie
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by OzzyElsie »

Ah, well may you laugh.

Apparently the Duke's speed down the straight was in large part due to the effective winglets. Half way down the straight there is a slight rise and the bikes tend to wheelie. The Yammy, with the acknowledged best electronics, detects the wheelie and backs off the throttle a poofteenth - and wooshkah, past goes the Duke :D .

We'll be seeing more winglets, both on the track and on the road :P . Get in on the ground floor and send $10,000 in unmarked bills for your part of the action :twisted: .
ged
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ged »

Harold Srubby will be onto you Ozzy. Remember what he did with rod holders.....