How heavy is your bike.. Real life weight?

Forum for general 2Stroke technical chat. Port design, pipe design, ignition control...
twinrock101
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

How heavy is your bike.. Real life weight?

Post by twinrock101 »

I'm currently doing a front and rear suspension swapon my dt200 it got me thinking about added weight and decided to weigh my bikes and compare them to factory figures.. Now.. My bikes are very customised and no longer in factory trim.. My dt200 with air-cooled blaster top end which lost a fair amount of weight removing all water cooling associated parts crash rails etc along with other things comes in at 105kgs.. That's full tank of fuel and modern USD front end .. The factory rates it at 108kgs dry.. So that's a pretty good weight drop.. If the factory stats are correct..
Now tzr again very stripped back lighter alloy cans gutted exhaust digital speedo no fairings or sub frames but has USD forks from rs125 but I'm sure they would be no heavier that the tzr ones actually lighter due to the internal set ups. Is bang on factory specs at 140kgs wet.. So someone is lying..
Who else has weighed their bikes especially stock ones to compare to factory.. I'd be very curious to know..