Cheap RG500 Piston Kits

Topics regarding Suzuki 2Strokes
wheels999
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Cheap RG500 Piston Kits

Post by wheels999 »

I've bought a set.. they look good, though please don't use that statement as vouch for quality. I won't know if they're any good until they've been fitted and run for several thousand kms... and that is some time off into the future.

But seriously, four pistons / rings / gudgeon pins / circlips for US$100 plus about $30 shipping (from Japan). Apparently the pistons are made in Korea.

http://stores.ebay.com/cruzinimage-co14 ... =526414511

The same seller provides pistons kits, gaskets, brake pads for lots of our favourite two stroke (and some four stroke) treasures... have a look.

Cheers, Markus.
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: Cheap RG500 Piston Kits

Post by Antman »

They look like Nemura's dosen't say what they are, if they are send em back heard lotsa bad things about them.

Ie. Skirts snapping off and chewing out big ends.

Steve sells Wossners Ive heard good things about these,same as Prox and Tkr.
Ive got Tkr's in the Lc done 5000km's with no issues.

I wouldnt skimp on the top end its false economy nothing worse than having to remove a crank damaged by a cracket piston.
HM31A
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by HM31A »

does prox do a set as the dealer where i am says he cant do so
if anyone can give me a number so as i can work on that would be great
3rd Blue Haze Ride Sunday 10th November 2013
Smokers Day Out
www.japbikeshow.com.au
Fenton
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

Post by Fenton »

We all have a designer handbags particularly sentimental image of what it is to buy a luxury item like this - we picture that it will probably be properly cared for and yet also remain a showpiece in heavy rotation, but several of us secretly consider replica watches these items being handed down via the generations. The legacy of grandfather s observe is undoubtedly charming, but if it looks like a battered piece of tin with a cracked crystal, there isn t considerably to hand down, now is there.The replica IWC fake watch wrist watches are becoming one particular of the luxurious items in our life and we would always cherish it. You can find so many individuals who usually do not have the cash power to go for these chanel bags luxurious wrist watches though they have already been dreaming of having such an elegant check out for fairly a lengthy time. The replica IWC timepieces are regarded as the best alternatives rolex watches for those people who are in a dilemma. These wrist watches provide all the people the opportunity to brag an IWC Invicta duplicate on their wrists. Do just not be fooled by its name. Every way such as their appearence, feel and craftsmanship of bvlgari those originals admired watches resemble the unique goods to perfecti conditions. They are dictinct and are bound to fool even the look at connoisseur who've been nicely trained in regards to the unique coach bags timepieces. You can select from the large collection of IWC wrist watches which are offered in today's check out marketplace. If you are worried in regards to the time befitting capabilities of its beauty, you could possibly be ensured that the Reproduction IWC Tag Heuer breitling watches replica advance the aforementioned time as its needed namesake does.
Antman
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Antman »

Hybrid can you please delete this crap :lol:

Thanks Ant
Forrester
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

Post by Forrester »

It has been replica watches written about countless times in the press and in the blogosphere, but I simply cannot resist this little gem! If I had to name an all-time favorite design house, Fendi would be the one. I don't know how they designer handbags manage to do it, but they are consistently able to strike an incredible balance between innovation and classic design in all of their creations. Fendi designs some of the Montblanc watches most exciting handbags in the fashion industry, and the "B.Bag" is one of the most sought-after handbags in the world. Another bag that has given me far too many sleepless nights is the dolce&gabbana Hermes "Birkin" bag! These bags were named after Jane Birkin, the oh-so-fabulous British actress and fashion icon. These bags are often duplicated, but never truly replicated. With movado watches a price tag of over ,000, it is easy to understand why they are a favorite of fendi vendors of cheap, imitation handbags. As you are likely aware, these bags are available by special order only. Furthermore, the omega final costs will very much be dependent on the materials and hardware used in their construction. Wow! Do leather wallets I need a Sugar Daddy, or what?
ozgamma

Post by ozgamma »

Forrester wrote:It has been replica watches written about countless times in the press and in the blogosphere, but I simply cannot resist this little gem! If I had to name an all-time favorite design house, Fendi would be the one. I don't know how they designer handbags manage to do it, but they are consistently able to strike an incredible balance between innovation and classic design in all of their creations. Fendi designs some of the Montblanc watches most exciting handbags in the fashion industry, and the "B.Bag" is one of the most sought-after handbags in the world. Another bag that has given me far too many sleepless nights is the dolce&gabbana Hermes "Birkin" bag! These bags were named after Jane Birkin, the oh-so-fabulous British actress and fashion icon. These bags are often duplicated, but never truly replicated. With movado watches a price tag of over ,000, it is easy to understand why they are a favorite of fendi vendors of cheap, imitation handbags. As you are likely aware, these bags are available by special order only. Furthermore, the omega final costs will very much be dependent on the materials and hardware used in their construction. Wow! Do leather wallets I need a Sugar Daddy, or what?
Be vary careful . The silica content of pistons need to be up around 12% . This vastly improves their wear capabilities, heat transfer and expansion characteristics . It also makes them expensive to manufacture as the tooling is rapidly blunted by the hardness . Japanese OEM pistons from the major manufacturers are usually very good as well as brands like WISECO . Fitting cheapies may be a false economy. The science of ring seating to stop blow by is very important . Lastly quality pistons are slightly tapered smaller at the top to allow for differential expansion as the top of the piston is obviously hotter . Cheap pistons are best reserved for hand grenades . Get good condition OEM from wreckers if you are on a budget.

Luis

Luis
Link
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by Link »

With those pistons check the little end thrust washer clearance. There have been people use them but the gap in between the gudgeon boss needed to be opened up to spec. You could do it with a file if you are a back yarder but do check it. All other dimensions of the piston were apparently ok. I have not used them so no guarantee. I own rgs and would probably run them if I couldnt get std or better but as cranks are getting scarce may be worth the bit extra for known quality. If I was running an old twin or racing I would brobably risk a set then pull it down and see whats happening, cheap isnt always crap, the guy has supplied me carb kits really cheap and the same as factory as far as I can tell, I see another seller selling the same bits at 5 times the price.Link