RGV VJ22 motor complete with pipes/loom/CDI/carbs etc SOLD

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

RGV VJ22 motor complete with pipes/loom/CDI/carbs etc SOLD

Post by JonW »

Posting this for a friend who does not post here:

He has a full running RGV250 VJ22 bike, but wants to keep the rolling chassis so is selling the complete engine with all its ancillaries including the electrics, carbs, pipes, PV controller etc Great if you wanted to use it in another frame or if you wanted a motor and some spares of course...

He tells me it is a low kms motor (Bike says 30,000k on speedo) and starts and runs fine. Power valves have been modified with the larger diameter rolled pins. Needs new PV cables fitting (which he is supplying with the deal). Engine can be heard running as its still all in the frame. We did talk about stripping it out, but felt it was better the buyer could see and hear it run before they bought it.

So, Its a lot of stuff and it is running... and, $SOLD takes the lot!

(Between you and me, he might be interested in a sensible offer for the whole bike as it's currently still in one whole piece, but he isnt interested in parting it out as such as he will use the rest of the chassis for another project. If the engine sells then there may be some bits left over like bodywork and instruments, but not running gear.)

Pickup in the North side of Sydney, Lane Cove/Atarmon area.

Please don't email/PM me, Im not the one selling it. Contact Lyall on lyall.cairns@gmail.com or phone 0435 585 269