new website

Got some parts to sell?
strokers-paintshop

new website

Post by strokers-paintshop »

hi guy my new website is now upand running for all yr paintwork needs take a look around and click on the quote button if you require a quote dont forget i need the make model and year of each bike i quote on

www.aceofsprays.com.au
DOC03

Re: new website

Post by DOC03 »

Sweet, well done. I've got a few things I need to talk to you about.
Will shoot you an email.
strokers-paintshop

DOC03 wrote:Sweet, well done. I've got a few things I need to talk to you about.
Will shoot you an email.
did you send an email been having a few probs with website quotes :D
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Can you give us a ball park price for some jobs?Ive just sanded and repaired all my panels for a fully faired 1985 RZ250R that needs filling, priming and paint. I have the decals (good quality) already and it just needs finishing really. What sort of money might that be?

The other end of the sale, a full LC set, no work done, a few cracks in the panels but nothing missing, just dirty, unsanded with old decals on it. Needs full work including decals.

Cheers!
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

How do you go for shipping tanks?
Lot of people have had issues with sending them with postal and courier company restrictions.
Nice website.
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
strokers-paintshop

i have no problems shipping tanks anywhere in the world
pkay
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by pkay »

I just used Bob for my CX500. Excellent stuff at a (don't read this Bob) very reasonable price. Tank, front binnacle, side panels, lining, decals and rear mud guard panels for $1100 including making up a set of correct tank decals after the penis I bought the first set from provided the wrong colour combination. I'll be going back with my long list of painting projects.