Stroker work update No 2

Topics regarding Suzuki 2Strokes
strokerman

Stroker work update No 2

Post by strokerman »

Tanks an seat all done. Tanks and side covers are metalic spitfire black. Everything is to be black and chrome. Ready to put together next week. Nice!. Pics next week.

Cheers

strokerman
Attachments
tanks painted .jpg
(134.9 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
seat.jpg
(133.66 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Jeram
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Re: Stroker work update No 2

Post by Jeram »

new topic?

haha

looks good though...

get a moderator to merge your threads, or post this in your thread and get the mod to delete this one :)
the following 4T propaganda was brought to you by your local 2T lobby group...

"whats that youve got there?... a 450? "
yeah...
"what cereal packet did that come out of? "
huh?...
"I just wanted to know, because theres nothing worse than finding a piece of shit in the bottom of your corn flakes. "
ken007
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ken007 »

looks great, i like black and chrome, im a bit biased though
strokerman

Post by strokerman »

Er yeah, it is a new thread (no 2) if one wishes to be pedantic because the maximum number of images is 3 and er yeah, the images are tagged for id as a courtesy with reference to the text however, I've got the message loud and clear and in order to cease any further annoyance I'm outta here just as soon as the mods advise me how to remove my membership.

Happy days.
ken007
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ken007 »

hey dont go ,love ya bike and want to see it all together, do what you like , theres hardly anyone here so the more the merrier
DOC03

Post by DOC03 »

Mate, they were just trying to be funny, no need to take your bat n ball n go, stick around, they're a good bunch of guys when you get to know em.. and we all want to see how your bike turns out, looking like a real gem.
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Geez I was only having a larf mate... but i'll apologise if I need to. Sorry.

I only meant the pic amused me, and I thought it might amuse you too if you didnt know it was a bike seat that had just re-covered....

To me, bike seats on stools look like anvils and your pic also reminded me of the stonehenge arch in the Rockumentary about the band Spinal Tap... but hey not everyone runs the same humour and thought process as me...
ken007
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

Post by ken007 »

the kids had a look at you seat and asked if they could have one but i said we already have enough pets.lol
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »

strokerman wrote:Er yeah, it is a new thread (no 2) if one wishes to be pedantic because the maximum number of images is 3 and er yeah, the images are tagged for id as a courtesy with reference to the text however, I've got the message loud and clear and in order to cease any further annoyance I'm outta here just as soon as the mods advise me how to remove my membership.

Happy days.
No need to be so thin skinned...................................unlike that seat.

Boom tish :lol: :lol:
Jeram
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by Jeram »

strokerman wrote:Er yeah, it is a new thread (no 2) if one wishes to be pedantic because the maximum number of images is 3 and er yeah, the images are tagged for id as a courtesy with reference to the text however, I've got the message loud and clear and in order to cease any further annoyance I'm outta here just as soon as the mods advise me how to remove my membership.

Happy days.
maxiumum number of images is 3 in a whole thread?

when you posting lots of pics in a thread, you just post three then reply to the thread to post more pics and do that over and over untill youve posted all your pics in the one thread.

I say that because if I (and others) created a new thread for each reply the site would be a dogs breakfast with 90 threads dedicated to my build thread... one is already enough ;)

if your new to forums dont worry you will catch on pretty quick.. all forums are pretty much the same :)
the following 4T propaganda was brought to you by your local 2T lobby group...

"whats that youve got there?... a 450? "
yeah...
"what cereal packet did that come out of? "
huh?...
"I just wanted to know, because theres nothing worse than finding a piece of shit in the bottom of your corn flakes. "
w3a51l
Regular Stroker
Regular Stroker

Post by w3a51l »

I thought it was a close-up of a mouldy Throaties lozenge.....

:lol:

Don't get the hump about the pic limit, just work out a way around it. :wink: