What performance from standard 350LC ?

Topics regarding Yamaha 2Strokes
DOC03

Re: What performance from standard 350LC ?

Post by DOC03 »

Last edited by DOC03 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOC03

Post by DOC03 »

Well looky what finally arrived.... I think its going to stop now :joy:
Attachments
dsc00431.jpg
Front Calipers = Yes it will stop
(61.65 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
JonW
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by JonW »

Saw this bike again today... This is one of my favourite projects... ever! :like:

In the car on the way home I was thinking that there are very few projects Ive seen over the years that I would love to give garage room to. In fact, probably they could be counted on the fingers on 1 or 2 hands. Sad really, considering the calibre of the bikes we all know and love, but often they dont speak to me... thats the problem with custom bikes, they are not usually done in the style I like/want.

Everytime I see this one I remember all my R6 stuff stuck in Miami and think, 'if only...' LOL. Tho to be honest the sheer calibre of the parts on this bike leave me knowing that I couldnt build a copy of this bike, let alone the work that's gone into it, no matter how hard I tried.

Of course the builder always plays it down, but I was thinking its the same when people oggle my bikes and get misty eyed, I just lived each part from idea through purchase to fitting and so they look 'normal' to me. But in reality for many these are not normal bikes at all... far from it in fact.

Keep up the good work Pete, you gave me some added determination to do more work on my LC when Im next in the garage. :like: :like: :like:
2TInstitute
Master Stroker
Master Stroker

Post by 2TInstitute »

...........WHAT DO WE WANT...........
...........PICS.......................
............WHEN DO WE WANT THEM...........
............WE WANT EM NOW...........

...........What do we want.............

:)
BRG1200
Veteran Stroker
Veteran Stroker

Post by BRG1200 »

Yer, I was gonna say......

:-)
Ex UK, now in Adelaide. LC250/350. DT175. Shed full of sh1t in the vague form of dismantled rusty RD’s and RZ’s.
DOC03

Post by DOC03 »