SOLD: 2007 Honda CBR600RR - Sydney

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
wheels999
Expert Stroker
Expert Stroker

SOLD: 2007 Honda CBR600RR - Sydney

Post by wheels999 »

Hi Everyone,

I realise its not a two stroke, but I hope you'll forgive me under the circumstances. Hybrid confirmed it was ok to post.

A friend of mine passed away earlier this year and I'm trying to help out his parents, who live in Canada, to sell his bike. His death was not motorcycle related. He bought the bike just before he passed, and never really got a chance to ride it.

Its a black 2007 model and it looks like new. Its done less than 4,000 kms since new. The only hitch is that it is recorded with the registry as a 'repairable writeoff'. All repair work has been completed and its registered in New South Wales until August 2011. As I said, it really looks like a new bike. The only non-standard part on it is a titanium slip on, I think it was an Acropovic, but I'd have to confirm that if its important.

The bike is currently stored with friends of the parents at Nortbridge in Sydney.

I'll have some pictures shortly if anyone is interested.

They've just dropped the price to A$7,000 or near offer, which is truly a bargain.

PM me if you're interested and please check with friends who might be in the area and in the market for something like this.

Cheers, Markus.