Aprilia RS250 for sale - brisbane

Looking to sell a 2Stroke bike?
kiffsta

Aprilia RS250 for sale - brisbane

Post by kiffsta »

I have for sale my 1997 Aprilia RS250, it is an import ,I bought this 7 months ago and have done less than 1000 kms on it and its just a waste sitting in my garage. It should be ridden and enjoyed. Its a really well presented bike, starts first kick, the sins on it are minimal, the r\h switch block isn't the best, but works, there rear tail tidy is a bolt on and not original, it was done to pass RWC by a previous owner. There are a few marks on the plastics but no cracks, it has a double bubble screen as well. The previous owner ran it on Castrol TTS oil as did I, I have a new bottle of Motul trans oil, and that will be included in the sale. It is registered until November, but I haven't had time to source a RWC as Im still recovering after coming off my 600, will sell unregistered, or the winner can get their own RWC and keep the rego that's on it if they please.

These are really hard to find in this condition. Please look at the pictures as they form part of the description. This bike is also LK7 complied for single seat rego.

$4500 ONO

I will not ship it or work with an agent, the buyer must collect it from me personally. I am not interested in swaps of any kind
Attachments
img_9839.jpg
(151.02 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
kiffsta

Re: Aprilia RS250 for sale - brisbane

Post by kiffsta »

I forgot I posted this, happy to drop the price to $4000 if anyone is interested. The powervalves are due for a service, included in the sale are a set of billet powervalves as well.

Cheers

Chris
TZR250
Occassional Stroker
Occassional Stroker

Post by TZR250 »

you not from another forum are you mate
kiffsta

Post by kiffsta »

Yep, run a few and a member of a few more